PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Thank you for using www.coachingkila.com. These Terms and Conditions of Service (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the CoachingKila website at www.coachingkila.com (the “Website”) and any related mobile or software applications including but not limited to delivery of information via the Website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms.
The Website and its other digital properties is a technology platform owned, operated and made available by CoachingKila Enterprises (“CoachingKila”), a Partnership Firm formed under the Laws of India, having its principal place of profession at E-552, Greater Kailash 2, New Delhi 110048. CoachingKila is an internet enabled electronic platform that enables the user to search for/connect with various coaching institutes/tuition centres/training centres listed on the Website/Application (“Services”)
• The terms "We" or "Us" or "Our" refers to CoachingKila, engaged in providing Services related to coaching centres, private and group tuition centres, and related training centres which impart supplemental learning or related training (collectively referred to as “Institutes”). CoachingKila profiles Institutes by collecting information, including but not limited to, address and contact details, course and fee details, faculty details, among others. We are also engaged in seeking/collecting relevant student ratings and reviews. The Website and the materials located on or through the Website are provided by us for informational purposes only, with the understanding that we are by the provision of these materials not engaged in the rendering of legal or other professional advice or service. We do not own any Institute and will not be liable for any services or lack of them at the Institutes, and we do not work as representatives nor agents of the Institutes.User
• "User" or "You" or "Your" refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of searching, sharing, displaying, publishing, or uploading information or views/reviews/ratings or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including without limitation a user having access to the ‘Business’ page to manage claimed business listings or otherwiseContent
• "Content" will include (but is not limited to) address and contact details, course and fee details, faculty details, images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. The Content includes information inferred/processed/deciphered/extrapolated from the data provided and authenticated by Institutes, and by use of other publicly available information limited to marketing materials published/distributed by Institutes and Institute websites.
• "Your content" or "User Content" means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or is displayed in your account profile. "CoachingKila content" means content that CoachingKila creates and makes available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and third party content.
Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen (13) to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account. By registering on the Website and using the Services, you are that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) While individuals under the age of 13 may utilize/browse the Website, they shall do so only with the involvement, guidance and supervision of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian’s registered account
By accessing, viewing, or using this Website, You acknowledge, declare, confirm and represent & warrant to CoachingKila that you have read and understood the Terms and accept them as an agreement as the binding legal contract equivalent of a duly signed contract binding on You. This agreement is effective immediately upon your accessing, viewing, or using this Website.
You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations of India. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
CoachingKila may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of the Website after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms
1. CoachingKila aims to provide the best possible information to its users so that they can choose and make the most informed decision. However, the information, materials, Services available on this Website may inadvertently include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. CoachingKila is not responsible for and shall not be bound to honour such aforementioned inaccuracies or typographical errors on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which CoachingKila provides may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore CoachingKila reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the Website without any prior notice
2. You acknowledge and agree that if CoachingKila disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
3. By using CoachingKila’s Services you agree to the following disclaimer: The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. CoachingKila disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. CoachingKila reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. CoachingKila does not guarantee the information related to basic institute information or course details or faculty, or the availability of all courses or amenities/facilities at any institute. All Institutes’ names and their logos are trademarks/copyrights of respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, all information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to CoachingKila. Please email a takedown request (by using the “Contact Us” link on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitized by CoachingKila, or have been provided to us by the Institutes. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the written permission of CoachingKila.
You must keep your password confidential and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, all changes and updates submitted through your account, and all activities that occur in connection with your account.
In creating an account, you represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information as and when necessary in order to keep it accurate. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple accounts except as otherwise authorized by us, or provide or use false information.
You are also responsible for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account in order to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You also agree that you will not allow any third party to use your account for the purpose of transacting activities in your name on the Services. You may be held liable for losses incurred by CoachingKila or any other user or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your account as a result of Your failure in keeping its Account Information secure and confidential
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Website or Services. We may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.Other Terms
You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
You agree to use the data owned by CoachingKila (as available on the Services or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal use/purposes and not for any commercial use, unless agreed to by/with CoachingKila in writing.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than the interface that is provided by CoachingKila, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate agreement with CoachingKila. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). You shall not delete or revise any material or information posted by any other User(s), shall not engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of emailing, posting or messaging that is unsolicited.
All content on this Website including text, graphics, images, brand names, drawings, illustrations, artwork, logos and other valuable trade or service files found on the Website, is the property of CoachingKila, except Institutes’ names and their logos which are trademarks/copyrights of their respective owners
You acknowledge that the Services contain original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of us and such others. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by CoachingKila and that you shall not disclose such information without CoachingKila's prior written consent.
You acknowledge and agree that CoachingKila (or CoachingKila's licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any IP Rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with CoachingKila, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of CoachingKila's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to modify, reproduce, sell, broadcast or copy any way whatsoever or in any form whatsoever, either partially or fully any of our proprietary information, without the express prior written consent of CoachingKila. You may not remove, conceal or obliterate any proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the CoachingKila’s content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by CoachingKila.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights.Your License to CoachingKila Content:
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Services only as expressly permitted in these Terms. You shall not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms. You may use information made available through the Services solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, broadcast, translate, reproduce, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, sell, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of CoachingKila Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to the Services, CoachingKila Content
Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Section may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Services, as well as potential liability for IP Rights infringement depending on the circumstancesCoachingKila License to Your or User Content:
By submitting Your Content you hereby irrevocably grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, national, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license and right to use Your Content (including content shared by any business user having access to the ‘Business’ page to manage claimed business listings or otherwise) and all IP Rights therein for any purpose including API partnerships with third parties and in any media existing now or in future. By “use” we mean use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, and in the case of third party services, allow their users and others to do the same. You grant us the right to use the name or username that you submit in connection with Your Content. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content brought against us, any third party services and our and their users. You agree that we have the right to publish any User Content for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the User Content. In addition, you agree that you will not transmit any User Content which infringes upon the rights of any third party.Representations Regarding Your or User Content:
You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you are the sole author of, own, or otherwise control all of the rights of Your Content or have been granted explicit permission from the rights holder to submit Your Content; Your Content was not copied from or based in whole or in part on any other content, work, or website; Your Content was not submitted via the use of any automated process such as a script bot; use of Your Content by us, third party services, and our and their third party users will not violate or infringe any rights of yours or any third party; Your Content is truthful and accurate; and Your Content does not violate the Terms or any applicable laws. If Your Content is a review, you represent and warrant that you are the sole author of that review; the review reflects an actual experience that you had in the institute or in case of a parent/guardian/friend, the experience of your child/friend in the institute; you were not paid or otherwise remunerated in connection with your authoring or posting of the review; and you had no financial, competitive, or other personal incentive to author or post a review that was not a fair expression of your honest opinion.
You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. While we reserve the right to remove content, we do not control actions or content posted by our users and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content. You acknowledge and agree that content posted by users and any and all liability arising from such content is the sole responsibility of the user who posted the content, and not us.Content Removal.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users in our sole discretion. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances. Any review, which is derogatory, defamatory or hateful and without any substantial evidence may be taken down at our sole discretion.User Reviews
User reviews do not reflect the opinion of CoachingKila. CoachingKila receives multiple reviews by users, which reflect the opinions of the Users. It is pertinent to state that each and every review posted on CoachingKila is the personal opinion of the user/reviewer only. CoachingKila is a neutral platform, which solely provides a means of communication between users/reviewers including users or Institute owners/representatives
We are a neutral platform and we don’t arbitrate disputes, however in case if someone writes a review that isn’t true about the Institute, the best option for the Institute representative would be to contact the reviewer or post a public response in order to clear up any misunderstandings. If the Institute believes that any particular user’s review violates CoachingKila’s Policy, he can flag the review to our attention. CoachingKila may remove the review in its sole discretion if review is in violation of the Terms, or content guidelines and policies or otherwise harmful to the Services
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
1. Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
2. Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the Institute you are reviewing.
3. Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services;
4. Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
5. Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
6. Alleges any matter related to health code violations requiring healthcare department reporting.
7. Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation
8. Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
9. Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
10. Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
11. Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials;
12. Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us;
13. Contains material that is not in English
14. Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
15. Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
16. Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
17. Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
18. “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
19. Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
20. Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services;
21. Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
22. Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
23. Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
24. Is posted by a bot;
25. Harms minor in any way;
26. Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India or of the country of use, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
27. Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
28. Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor your – or anyone else’s – access to or use of the Services for violations of the Terms, or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with the Terms and to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of legal process, a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body.
You hereby agree and assure CoachingKila that the Website/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, Federal State or local government or international law(s). You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation, encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these Terms or to make any representation or warranty on behalf of CoachingKila in any form or manner whatsoever.
If you share or send any ideas, suggestions, changes or documents ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential, secretive or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) CoachingKila is under no obligation of confidentiality with respect to such Feedback, (iii) CoachingKila may have already received similar Feedback from some other user or it may be under consideration or in development, and (iv) By providing the Feedback, you grant us a binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, against CoachingKila and its users any claims/assertions, whatsoever of any nature, with regard to such Feedback.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Electronic transmissions including the internet, are public media, and any use of such media is public and not private. Information related to or arising from such use is public, or the property of those collecting information, and not personal or private information
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CONTENT and SERVICES and MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" without representations or warranties of any kind express, implied or statutory. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, We DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE OF THEM. Although we intend that the Content be current and accurate, we make no warranty or representation that descriptions of products in the Website are accurate, complete, current, or reliable in any or all respects.
We do not make any representations, warranties or endorsements regarding the accuracy, reliability, usefulness or completeness of the services, content or materials in the Website. We do not warrant that the Website or the services, content, materials or functions contained in the Website will be continuously available, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website, services, content, materials or the servers that make the Website or such services, content and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components or are accurate or complete.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non infringement, design, accuracy, capability, sufficiency, suitability, capacity, completeness, availability, compatibility or arising from course of dealing or course of performance. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, content, materials, functions or products available through the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. In the event we are held liable for any damages related to such matters, your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to reimbursement for services or products paid by you to the entity held liable which were not provided by such entity. You hereby waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond one (1) year after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based.
The Indemnified Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of any information related to the Website.
If for any reason any portion of the Website is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of HWI which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Website, we reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole and absolute discretion, to prohibit you and any member, (and all of your and their Information) from using the Website, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Website or any portion thereof and void such Information
You also agree that the Indemnified Parties are not responsible or liable in any way for injury, loss or damage to your computer related to or resulting from use of the Website or any sites, services or materials linked or related thereto or therefrom and also are not responsible or liable in any way for any injury, loss, claim or damage relating to or resulting from any part of the Website operating or not operating on computers or networks used by you or communicating with such computers or networks
We do not control the information provided by other users which is made available through the Website. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense when using the Website.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM CoachingKila OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS. UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED TO DO SO IN WRITING BY CoachingKila, YOU AGREE THAT IN USING THE SERVICES, YOU WILL NOT USE ANY TRADE MARK, SERVICE MARK, TRADE NAME, LOGO OF ANY COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION IN A WAY THAT IS LIKELY OR INTENDED TO CAUSE CONFUSION ABOUT THE OWNER OR AUTHORIZED USER OF SUCH MARKS, NAMES OR LOGOS
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR TO DENY ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES, SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE.
The Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. CoachingKila is not responsible for any typographical, photographic, technical or pricing (including without limitation mistaken course fees, faculty qualification and experience) errors listed on our Website.Limitation of Liability
These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You can terminate your account at any time by contacting us via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page or by discontinuing use of the Website and destroying all materials obtained from any and all such sites and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole and absolute discretion for reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services
Interpretation: The section and subject headings in these Terms are included for reference only and shall not be used to interpret any provisions of these Terms.
Entire Agreement and Waiver: The Terms, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Services
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable by a judicial court for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Partnership or Agency: None of the provisions of these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency or joint venture or franchisee-franchisor or employee-employer relationship between you and CoachingKila and you shall have no authority to bind CoachingKila in any form or manner, whatsoever.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of India. The Courts of law at Delhi/New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
Carrier Rates may Apply: By accessing the Services through a mobile or other device, you may be subject to charges by your Internet or mobile service provider, so check with them first if you are not sure, as you will be responsible for any such costs.
Linking and Framing: You may not frame the Services. You may link to the Services, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Services to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights. Any violation of this provision may, in our sole discretion, result in termination of your use of and access to the Services effective immediately.